Dandelion Oily Miso
beneficial to the liver and gall bladder, builds red blood cells
4 cups dandelion greens chopped into 1/4 inch piece
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
1 Tablespoon barley miso
Wash dandelion, drain and cut into small pieces. Separate roots and greens if using the whole plant.
2. Warm oil in a heavy skillet.
3. Add dandelion roots first, then greens. Sauté the roots first until golden, then add the chopped greens, cooking until the color turns bright green.
4. Add miso on top of dandelion green. Stir with a spoon or chopstick, breaking up miso into smaller sections until it melts into the dandelion.
5. Shut off flame and place in a small serving bowl.
6. Serve a rounded teaspoon on top of rice cream porridge or other grain.