• 3 ears fresh corn
• 2 medium-size yellow onions minced
• 4 cups spring water or filtered water
• 1 TBSP. kuzu
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 2-3 stems of parsley for garnish
1. Trim corn from cob. Scrape cob with the back of knife to remove pulp.
2. Set corn aside.
3. Place onion and corn cobs in a soup pot.
4. Add enough of the water to cover.
5. Add salt and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer covered until onions are completely soft.
7. Add corn and remaining water.
8. Return to a boil and cook an additional 10 minutes.
9. Dilute kuzu in a little water and add to soup pot. Cook until kuzu turns clear.
10. Serve garnished with a little finely chopped parsley.
© Macrobiotics America
P.O. Box 1874
Orovile, CA 95965