1 one pound block of tofu
2 or 3 scallions sliced into thin rounds
1 Tablespoon bonita fish flakes (optional)
2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
Soy sauce to taste
3 inches of boiling water
1. Bring water to a rolling boil.
2. Cut block of tofu in half and place in boiling water. Return water to a full boil and shut off flame.
3. Shut off flame and let tofu rest in hot water for 5 more minutes.
3. Remove tofu blocks from water. Drain.
4. Cut each half into halves again. And cut each section into two triangles.
5. Arrange 2 triangles in small bowl..
7. Serve immediately.